Berkland & Company offer one-stop financing solutions to private equity sponsors and businesses.
With 20 years of experience, our middle market lending affiliates provide innovative financing solutions to companies in a wide variety of business contexts across multiple geographies and industries. We have provided financing to more than 185 financial sponsors.
Our senior lending professionals collaborate with our operations executives to turn proposals into closed transactions and remain the point of contact throughout the underwriting, closing and beyond. Our streamlined methodology and flat organization simplify the approval process, allowing many proposals to close in three weeks or less.
Our lending affiliates typically provide the following types of commercial loans:
- Acquisition Financing – Extensive access to lending capital allows our lending affiliates to provide financing solutions to companies and private equity sponsors seeking to make strategic acquisitions.
- Recapitalizations – When changes to the capital structure are required, our seasoned lending professionals work with investors and executives to develop solutions that recapitalize and position companies for future growth.
- Working Capital Financing – For companies that are expanding quickly, accessing capital to help fuel growth and meet obligations is vital. Our lending affiliates are highly flexible in providing working capital financing, a quality that remains unmatched in the market.
- Bridge Loans – Companies in need of short-term financing turn to our lending professionals for their ability to provide lending solutions expeditiously without the numerous approvals required by traditional lenders.
- Debtor-in-Possession Financing – With an extensive track record in financing companies in distressed situations, our lending affiliates are uniquely able to develop effective debtor-in-possession (DIP) financing solutions for companies undergoing restructurings.